My name is Allison, I'm an (almost) 20-something girl from the midwest. I'm a student even though I don't know what I'm doing. I'm the walking advertisement for a small-town girl who longs for the big city life and I'm going to get that life hopefully sooner rather than later. I started this blog under the guidance of a friend who thinks that it may help me figure out just what I want to do with my life...I'm not so sure but at this point I'm willing to give just about anything a shot. If it happens to work, then well, I guess I'll name my first born after her or something.
Attempting To Entertain
8:40 AM / Comments (0) / by Allison
Posted in: intro
Submit Article :- BlinkList + Blogmarks + Digg + Del.icio.us + Ekstreme Socializer + Feedmarker + Furl + Google Bookmarks + ma.gnolia + Netvouz + RawSugar + Reddit + Scuttle + Shadows + Simpy + Spurl + Technorati + Unalog + Wink
This entry was posted on 8:40 AM and is filed under
intro
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
0 comments:
Post a Comment