- loan check (check)
- car (check)
- plane ticket (check)
it's all happening, just like I hoped that it would. I don't think that I've ever felt this excited and scared all at the same time. I can't believe that it all worked out.
I'm just going with it was just meant to be.
as of July 22nd, I'm gone for good.
wow, that sounds awesome to say.
in your atmosphere
9:00 PM / Comments (1) / by Allison
Posted in: life
Submit Article :- BlinkList + Blogmarks + Digg + Del.icio.us + Ekstreme Socializer + Feedmarker + Furl + Google Bookmarks + ma.gnolia + Netvouz + RawSugar + Reddit + Scuttle + Shadows + Simpy + Spurl + Technorati + Unalog + Wink
This entry was posted on 9:00 PM and is filed under
life
. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
1 comments:
And... you're gone. I'm right there with you.
Post a Comment